Windham Cooperative Kindergarten & Nursery School Registration Application
Dear Prospective WCK Parents/Guardians,
Below you will find registration forms for the 2017-2018 school year. You must return these forms along with a non-refundable registration fee per child in order to hold your spot. If your child is new to the program you also need to provide a copy of his/her birth certificate. Your registration packet will include:
- New Families Cover Letter
- 2017-2018 Program Options
- Registration Application
- Health Form
- Allergy Policy
- Toileting Policy
We will also be registering session preferences for our Kindergarten Extended Enrichment Program (KEEP) for children attending public Kindergarten. We will not be requiring the deposit at this time. Once the town has determined which session the children will be attending, each family will have 24 hours to commit to the KEEP program time they want and 1 week to pay the $90 registration fee.
|Nursery||2 day (T/TH) or 3 day (M/W/F)||8:45-11:30|
|Pre-K||3 day (M/W/F) or 4 day (M/T/W/F)||8:45-11:30|
|PEEP||1 to 4 days of choice (M/T/W/F)||11:30-1:45|
|KEEP AM||1 to 2 days of choice (T/Th)||8:45-12:15|
|KEEP PM||1 to 3 days of choice (M/W/F)||11:30-3:00|
Our Application Form
Please indicate below in which programs you are interested for the upcoming school year.
Policies & Obligations of Membership
- I agree to provide in-class co-oping in accordance with the frequency set in the school’s by-laws. (By-Law Article #20)
- In lieu of co-oping, a charge of $45.00 will be made per occurrence.
- In the spirit of a cooperative school, I will participate throughout the year, as I am able.
- I understand that I can access the most current copy of the school’s parent handbook and by-laws on the school’s website, or obtain a copy from the office.
- I have received and read the Peanut/Allergy Policy.
- I have received and read the Federal Rights and Privacy Act Policy as it relates to volunteering at the school.
Payment Information & Policies
- Registration Fee $90.00. This registration fee will hold your spot until June 1st and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Annual tuition is payable in 10 installments. THE FIRST INSTALLMENT IS DUE JUNE 1st AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE. This installment is to secure your spot in the selected program. Any payment not received by June 10th will result in forfeiture of enrollment.
- Subsequent payments received after the 10th of the month will result in an additional $25.00 late fee penalty.
- Applications made after June 1st require both a registration and tuition payment to be enrolled.
Statement of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
The Windham Cooperative Kindergarten and Nursery School admits students of any race, color, creed, ethnic or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made possible to its students. Further, WCK does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ethnic or national origin in administration of its educational, admissions or any other policies, procedures, programs or activities.