Kindergarten Enrichment (KEEP)
- Morning session runs 8:45 AM to 12:15 PM
- Afternoon session runs 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- 1 to 3 day programs available
- Compliments Public Kindergarten curriculum
- Includes transportation between Golden Brook Elementary School and the Co-op
- Class Size: 16
- Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher
Windham Cooperative Kindergarten and Nursery School offers the Kindergarten Extended-Day Enrichment Program (KEEP) to supplement the academic curriculum offered at area public kindergartens.
What is KEEP?
KEEP is as an extended-day enrichment program for public kindergarten students. We provide a relaxed and supportive environment for children to explore their world and their place in it. The curriculum is designed to foster personal and social growth as well as academic skills. KEEP offers:
- Hands on activities
- Art & craft experiences
- Science experiments
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking
- Creative movement
- Increased independence
- Social time
- Outdoor play
- Transition to first grade (full day)
KEEP IS FUN! KEEP takes the concepts and skills that children are learning in kindergarten and reinforces, explores, expands and develops them in a novel context based on themes that appeal to children. In addition to exploring a variety of themes, we have Mrs. Greenburg, our scientist, expose the children to hands-on experiences through experiments, discovery, and use of scientific terminology.