Big Doings in PreK
Mrs. Hankus and Mrs. Fraser’s Class
March Themes Letters of the Week
• Curious George V, M, N, W
• St. Patrick’s Day
Special Date to Remember
• Curious George Field trip 3/9
• 3/13 Tuesday friends have school
• 3/17 Wear your green!
We are looking for…
• Shamrock Stickers
• March Play dough
• Box of Lucky Charms and Fruitloops
Fine motor skills you should continue to work on before Kindergarten!
Fine motor skills are the use of smaller muscles in your child’s hands. Practicing these skills will help strengthen your child’s pencil grip.
Here are some things you can practice with your child…
• Button, zip. Snap, lace
• Grasp pencil and crayons
• Scissor skills
• Using glue neatly
• Complete patterns
• Make balls, snakes, and pancakes from play dough
• Print first name